Lowering your electricity costs through collaborative purchasing
With the current volatility within the wholesale energy markets set to continue, purchasing your electricity at the optimum time and aggregating consumption volumes will result in significantly reducing your electricity spend.
Until now only the very largest energy consumers have been able to spread the risk and purchase their electricity in Tranches. Leading International energy experts Kinect Energy Group have developed a unique product in the Ireland electricity market, that now provides all business consumers with access to wholesale markets. Kinect Energy Group have 20 years experience of product innovation, market analysis and energy portfolio management supporting large and public and private sector customers across Europe.
What is flexible energy basket?
- A ‘Basket’ is an aggregation of electricity consumers which provides the critical mass required in order to purchase Flexibly rather than purchasing a traditional Fixed term contract.
- Purchasing via a Basket will deliver economies of scale hence more competitive prices.
- Provides end users with access to the Day Ahead, Months, Quarters and Seasons market, reducing the risk and allowing for greater purchasing flexibility.
- The product also allows customers to reforecast their electricity consumptions, which will manage any fluctuating consumption risks.
- All charges electricity and regulatory charges are itemised and are fully transparent.
What does flexible energy basket do?
- Allows you to concentrate on core business activity whilst we actively manage your electricity costs.
- We actively purchase energy at the times when market conditions are favourable rather than simply accepting a fixed price at the time of supply contract renewal or unmanaged prevailing market rates.
- Greater understanding of wholesale markets and information sharing within the Basket.
- Kinect Energy Group the purchasing on your behalf, operating within a pre-agreed risk/benefit framework.
Who are Kinect Energy Group?
- Leading international energy experts established in 1991 in Bergen, Norway
- We have a successful track record of providing energy procurement solutions in Ireland, UK and the rest of Europe. See www.bergen-energi.com for more details.
- Kinect Energy Group are MIFID licenced, providing financial compliance and accountability. This “EU instrument” provides a harmonised regulatory regime for investment services across the 30 member states of the European Economic Area
For further information then please contact Gary Sims:
Belfast: 028 9521 1295
Dublin: 01 506 0729
or email email@example.com
Initially we will need some information on your annual electricity consumption, number of meter points and when any existing contract finishes.